Master Diagnóstica (MD) is a Spanish biotechnology company incorporated in 1996, devoted to R&D in Pathology through the discovery of new diagnostic procedures and implementation of current protocols for in vitro diagnosis of oncology and infectious diseases in the area of cellular and molecular pathology, using highly innovative technologies.
MD produces and sells currently the following key product lines in Spain and worldwide:
- Antibodies and kits for ImmunoHistoChemistry (IHC).
- PCR kits for Lymphoma molecular typification on fresh or fixed tissue samples.
- PCR kits for HPV screening and typing.
MD has also a certified reference laboratory for cytological and histological specimens carrying all techniques (stains, IHC, FISH/CISH, PCR and pyrosequencing).
Master Diagnóstica is an ISO 9001:2008 registered company and licensed for IVD products manufacture, being all its products manufactured and commercialized according to the CE regulations for IVD products. R&D activity management is certified under UNE 166002:2006 normative. Our high demands for quality, lead us to be nowadays working to obtain the accreditation under the ISO 15189:2007 regulation for clinical laboratories (2012) and ISO 13485:2003 for IVD products manufacturing (first quarter 2012).
PIPELINE TO BE SOLD INTERNATIONALLY THROUGH DISTRIBUTORS:
• e-Brid detection instrument using DNA Flow technology (OEM from Italian manufacturer)
• DNA Flow PCR kits for HPV screening and typing in fixed tissue or cellular samples, with no DNA extraction required– 1.5 hours protocol vs 4 hours gold standard (exploring patentability)
• DNA Flow PCR kit for Tick borne bacterial infections (under exclusive license of patents owned by National Center of Microbiology, Institut Carlos III.
Address: Avda. de la Ilustración, 100. 18016. Granada. Spain.
Phone: +34 958 271 449