Developers and Partners
PTS Granada is supported by the following organisations: the Autonomous Government of Andalusia, via its Ministry of Innovation, Science and Business, Ministry of Health, and Ministry of Public Works and Transport; the University of Granada; the Councils of Granada, Armilla and Ogíjares; the Provincial Council of Granada; the Spanish Council for Scientific Research (CSIC); and the banks Caja Granada and Caja Rural. The Granada Chamber of Commerce and the Granada Confederation of Entrepreneurs (CGE) also collaborate with the Park.
At this point, with the location of the land that will cover the future extension of the Park unanimously approved, PTS Granada has commissioned the drafting of a management plan for this new space. The first phase of enlargement is located in the Ogíjares municipality, and covers a 350.000 m2 surface, which represents an increase of over 50%.
Total investment ………… 625 million euros
PTS Granada has very strong links with prestigious institutions operating in the biotechnology and health sectors:
- Andalusian School of Public Health (EASP)
- Scientific Instrumentation Center (CIC), University of Granada
- Andalusian Technological Corporation (CTA)
- Biosanitary Research Foundation in Eastern Andalusia 'Alejandro Otero' (FIBAO)
- International Association of Science Parks (IASP)
- Association of University Research Parks (AURP)
- Association of Science and Technology Parks of Spain (APTE)
- Spanish Association of Bio Enterprises (ASEBIO)
- Andalusian Network of Technology Sites (RETA)
- Parque de las Ciencias
- University of Granada