Infraestructure and Research Centres
The Health Sciences Technology of Park is the first technology space sectorally specialized in life sciences and health. On its 625,000 m2 materializes a maximum floor area 378,000 m2, divided into three uses: Teaching (98,000 m2), Health (120,000 m2) and Business Research and Development (170,000 m2). Completing the building work on site current is expected for 2016. Already working in urban planning of the extension of 349,000 m2 in additional Park.
Among the public services which will include Park's 6,000 parking spaces, connected to the center of Granada and the city of Armilla by bus and subway.
Enter service in the enclosure has a underground gallery services and infrastructure development of 3,600 meters, 2.5 meters high and 2.5 meters wide, rushing to every one of the buildings of the PTS. The gallery is dimensioned to incorporate other energy infrastructure and other services, such as a network of high capacity optical fiber to provide the Park with the latest technology in telecommunications.
Now, there are twenty-two operational buildings:
- BIC Business Center Granada (Business Innovation Center).
- Advanced Multifunctional Centre for Simulation and Technological Innovation (CMAT).
- Institute of Parasitology and Biomedicine "López Neyra '.
- Biomedical Research Centre (CIBM).
- ROVI Pharmaceutical Laboratories.
- Fit and Cover SERVILENS.
- Pharmaceutical Development Center and Food (CDFA).
- Pfizer Center - University of Granada - Andalusia-Genomics and Oncology Research (GENyO).
- Institute of Legal Medicine.
- Management Center.
- Andalusia Clearinghouse Bioregion.
- R & D Center Master Diagnostica.
- Faculty of Health Sciences.
- Armilla Health Building.
- Joint Institute for Health and Sports.
- Padel Club.
- University Hospital.
- General Services Building University of Granada.
- Faculty of Medicine.
- Neuron Bio.
Buildings under construction or rehabilitation:
- PTS Business Center.
- International Institute of Phlebology Cabrera.
When fully completed throughout the hotel, on the horizon of 2016, provides a global investment environment of over 750 million euros, of which have already committed to this day over 600 million. PTS is currently located in a total of 99 companies and institutions where they work more than 2.600 people, 49% of them mainly engaged in R & D. In the Park have generated over 1.400 jobs newly created upper-middle qualification.